Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm here, I'm illegal... get used to it

Yup, I have joined the ranks of every bored office worker, fat geek, bitchy ugly girl and queen with too much time on their hands and started a blog. Ideally this would be up with my web site but seeing how that is sitting on my computer desktop and not going anywhere right now I thought this could be the next best thing. For who? Why me of course.

I am starting this blog to share some of my thoughts on stupid crap, important crap, people, 'different places!’ bitch, whine, moan about this city (Umm this is NEW YORK Randy- its okay to wear a ball gown made out of polyester in the middle of hot ass July day! Thank you Erin O. for supplying me with a quote that has carried through the years)... pass the time... and relieve my friends of the novels I write to them that they can't read at work.

Who am I? Just your average faggot - nah make that the best, most interesting person you will meet in a long time, okay after a few drinks and if I am in a good mood. I am an artist (groan), a graduate student (double groan), and a pain in the ass (cheers). I think if you stay with me you may find something you like- if not feel free to call me a pansy ass fudge packer with nothing to say... please, do it, because to me its means you are the biggest homo of them all. Seriously- the people who made fun of me the most when growing up- now all suck it in one form or another. Time has been the greatest revenge in that sense.

Okay thank you and more to come...

No comments: