Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Where will Nomi Malone go?

It seems that the good people of Las Vegas have demolished the "Stardust Hotel".

As you may or may not know this is the hotel where Nomi Malone's (Elizabeth Berkley) tale of a hooker who wanted nothing more than to be a "dancer" played out (but really she just turned into a giant spastic bitch hooker who spits, fucks and fights her way to the top- gets there - then spits in its face). I am very sad. Whats next- The Cheeta!

"I don't know how good you are darling, or what is is your good at but if its at The Cheeta, it ain't dancing, I know that much"

Well Crystal, apparently "You don't know SHIT!"

Oh Nomi, Crystal, Zack, Molly and Gaye I will miss you.

Seeing that shit hole (the stardust, not Elizabeth Berkley's ass), going to Versace, eating in the forum and standing outside the "Krave Club" were the highlights in my self guided "Showgirls" tour during my brief (and horrible) visit to Las Vegas . I now have no reason to ever visit that pit again (not that I would have anyway).

The demolition comes at a poignant moment in my life as well as I too undergo change, Oh "Showgirls"- always leading the way...

No comments: