Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I love Dlisted

I love this blog.

Dlisted

The only problem is sometimes you have to click the header a few times to get to the most recent updates- but that is seriously because I check the thing constantly.

The guy is really funny who writes it and he is ALWAYS the first to report on celebrity trash.

I used to read "Pink is the new Blog " before that fag started talking about his new boyfriend constantly, how he is in "lurve", his trip to Paris, and then all his shameless self promotion (people, well fat girls and fags, holding up shitty construction paper signs with 'Pink is the new Blog' on it). Then he was all into the fact that he was in GQ, met Madonna, was at the MTV awards- I admit all these things are cool but I don't want to read 3 paragraphs on how great you are- I want to see nipple slips and read who punched who at the after party- maybe a little snide comment here and there. Its like "Dude you write a fucking gossip blog- and not even a good one because you are too busy saying lame ass shit like 'lurve' and 'skrinks'". Seriously. He also moved to LA and thinks he is fabulous now- LA does not make you fabulous, money makes you fabulous (kidding that was a Madge inspired quote from Truth or Dare aka In bed with Madonna). All it means is he wakes up 3 hours later than the east coast and his gossip is stale, all the other bitchy fags have already found those pictures of Nicole Ritchie pretending to eat or Britney at Taco Bell made their comments and moved on. I guess I shouldn't TOTALLY diss him- I still read the trash- its something I love to hate- like the new plus sized Tyra Banks.

Anyway Dlisted RULES. It is just too damn funny. I love that the guy goes way over the edge and doesn't apologize. He is always updating the thing, has caption contests, celebrity birthdays, slut of the day and week (was Jennifer Saunders last week- nice one man). He gives all the bored office workers and teenagers something new to read every few hours and I appreciate that.Someday I want to hang out with his bitchy ass while we drink proseco and watch top model yelling at Tyra's cheesy ass when she strikes a pose "like THIS" (imagine Tyra striking some cheeky ridiculous pose with her eyes bugged out). Hats Off man! I highly suggest checking it out.


Dlisted

No comments: